Wednesday, July 20, 2005

you're disgusting, and you're nasty

Dearest My Bitches,
Unfortunately my home-computer is suffering from some serious plague, which will mean my posting will be sparse at best. I’m hoping to get it fixed sometime before the weekend but it might be prognosis-negative.
Until then, please enjoy this ghey tid-bit from my travels:

I am currently at an internet café and there is an exceptionally cute boy leaning over close-by, and like the pervert I am I keep checking out his bum. It’s very nice. Someone really ought to invent a patch for me or something.
May the ghey be with you.

10 Comments:

Blogger cranberry said...

hope your home computer gets up and running soon.
although, internet cafes and cute gheyboys make up for the lost home connection.
in solidarity with the fag hag
-c

11:10 PM  
Blogger AMS said...

Perv ahoy!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Egan said...

I feel you man. Just bite his arse and share the juicy details in the next post.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Evil Petting Zoo said...

don't be gone too long...we need the gheyness.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

I like your style. Lemme guess you live in Canada...Montreal?

8:05 PM  
Blogger n.v. said...

I miss you, Flesh Monster! No joke, I feel incomplete without a blogdose of Fleshy Ghey goodness.

Hurry back.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

Hope you return to are gay world of blogging soon. LOL. Go get him.

12:43 AM  
Blogger n.v. said...

where ARE you!

11:48 PM  
Blogger sixshooter said...

Fleshy ... we miss you ....

8:36 AM  
Blogger Evil Petting Zoo said...

cmon...i need my daily dose of ghey. where are you?

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home