Sunday, July 17, 2005

the one about anal

Fleshburt says:
who needs a boyfriend, when my girl-friend's have boyfriends who want to impress them by befriending their faggot.

Rock-Snob says:
That's a good point.
Rock-Snob says:
and I like how you refer to yourself as "Their faggot" as if you're a pet.
Rock-Snob says:
it's cute.

Fleshburt says:
I am a pet really.
Fleshburt says:
yeah, I almost didn't embarrass myself last night.

Rock-Snob says:
HA!

Fleshburt says:
dance remixes of the Scissor Sisters is the ghey-est EVER.

Rock-Snob says:
I can only imagine.
Rock-Snob says:
I really didn't think they could get any gayer.

Fleshburt says:
they DID.

Rock-Snob says:
apparently, I was wrong.

Fleshburt says:
oh god, I'm feeling ass-y today, I'm never drinking again.

Rock-Snob says:
you lie.

Fleshburt says:
Yeah I am, but fucking hell, I'm such a moron.

Rock-Snob says:
what are you talking about? You’re a comic genius when drunk.

Fleshburt says:
ugh, I’m such a whore.
Fleshburt says:
"backwards disco-tech" tell me that isn't about anal sex.

Rock-Snob says:
Aaah!
Rock-Snob says:
I'm totally calling anal backwards disco-tech FROM NOW ON!

Fleshburt says:
They sing some dirty-ass SHIT on this CD.
Fleshburt says:
Why is it only straight boys make me mixed CDs about anal sex??? Hmm, I ask you.

7 Comments:

Blogger n.v. said...

Flesh Von Hornula, I think this is a great angle on your blog: reading your convos. You're so dry-humoured. I love it.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

That photo is just SEX.
Why spank-you.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Ed Grow said...

Flesh-
I too like that you refer to yourself as "their faggot." My boyfriend's aging southern madam coworker says that gays make good 'companions' because they like 'art and music'. Straight people make me *laugh*.

And yes, I too I am surprised that the sisters could get any gayer. Jake S is one sexy puppy. Love!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Bonanza JellyBean said...

backwards disco-tech. fabulous.

I'm going to use that phrase from now on, but I'm not going to tell anyone what it means.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Digby said...

I don't ghet it.

1:15 PM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Flesh, I could write a book about Dena's new profile pic. Care to co-author?

6:48 PM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

IMPORTANT UPDATE!
It's not "backwards disco-tech" its "backwoods disco-tech" but I argue its still highly anal-related.
*
Dearest Ed,
the southern madam is right, I hope to meet a ghey like that someday... I guess.
Jake is soooooooo dreamy! Usually a high-slut factor is something of a turn-off but his lyrics are just so good and fuuuun.
*
Dearest Siana,
It could turn into that hanky-code thing!!
*
Dearest Ryan,
perhaps you need to hear the song, I think once you hear it you will not question the motivation of such a line.
*
Dearest YNH,
As long as it's a bodice-ripper, count me in.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home