Friday, July 08, 2005

14 for the record

1. I am suppose to be doing shit at work right now, but the printer is jammed and the boy that I usually get to come fix it wasn’t very friendly to me when I asked him the first time. So instead I am reading back-dated entries in Gwen’s journal and spiting him for leaving me with a printer-problem I can’t fix. What a bitch. We get it, you just broke up and crap but that is not my fault.

2. I pretended not to see this girl on the way into the office because I find her baby-doll voice annoying, not cute. Go away.

3. I’m at a crossroads in my life and I’m too lazy to choose.

4. I am at once lonely and bored of people. I want company and to be left alone. I may have started my period.

5. I had this awesome idea for a book last night on my evening continental* that I will probably never get around to writing.

6. When reading about the goings-on in London I felt scared and numb at the same time.

7. I want to get drunk tonight but probably no one will want to get crunked with me.

8. I want to get stoned tonight, but my source will probably stand me up. Where is that bastard anyway?

9. Part of me wants to get stoned with my mother and and sister on saturday, as my sister is going away for a while and I’m going to really miss her. But to do that I would have to admit I smoke pot and I don’t know if my mother would be cool with that.

10. Last week a girlfriend told me I give off ‘snob-vibes’ when I meet people, especially men. She is right, but it’s annoying because generally it really is shy-dom and not that I’m a massive-bitch. Although, admittedly I do have my days.

11. I am annoyed Alanis is so happy because I could really use some good new man-hating songs right now.

12. Liz Phair is underappreciated.

13. I’m hungry but I didn’t pack a lunch.

14. I’m bored, who will fix this fucking printer?

* I told my roommate I was going for a “continental” last night, but I meant a “constitutional” and he was all: “what is that?”
And I was all: “you’re so stupid, it’s a walk, major DUH.”
Then when I got home and looked it up I realised that in fact I’M stupid. I live in fear of when he will call me on it.

20 Comments:

Blogger sixshooter said...

I'll do #7 with you ... well, not WITH you, but perhaps we can do it simultaneously ... 4,000 miles apart

3:19 PM  
Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Amen on Alanis. Why did she have to go chop her head-banging hair off and get married or engaged or whatever. She partially inspired my blog name: "I'm like Estella....like to reel it in and then spit it out."

9:16 PM  
Blogger suz said...

i felt like doing #7 last night too, but no one was around, so i did #8 instead- at home, by myself. and fell asleep at 9pm.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

Well, if you were drunk at all sixshooter than we were!
*
Dearest AndI,
Alanis totally impacted me SO much when she first came out, she definately exposed me to so much!
*
Dearest Suz,
I was lucky enough to end up as some combination of the both!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Ed Grow said...

Self discovery is a bitch. But you are brave enough to tell others, and for that I give you some major props you boss Canadian. Love!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous dryvrgrl said...

I wouldn't have known what going for a constitutional is either. I know that a continental is a bagel and jam... right?

2:24 AM  
Blogger sixshooter said...

I was ... did we have a great time or what?

7:19 AM  
Blogger Eduard said...

7. I don't want to get drunk tonight and someone will probably invite me to get pissed and I'll cave in.

8. Pot in stead of booze is out of the question since I've given up smoking. But I could walk to the coffeeshop around the corner if I wanted some... long live the Netherlands... :P (Sorry, maybe that's nasty.)

11:24 AM  
Anonymous frog said...

Sounds like you were having a rather rough day. I hope things are looking up.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

Dearest Ed,
agreed.
*
Dearest Dryvy,
obviously I have no clue!!
*
Dearest 6shoot,
YEZ, I did at least.
*
Dearest Ed-the2nd,
Given up pot-smoking or smoking-smoking?
*
Dearest Frog,
it wasn't so bad after all!

2:51 PM  
Blogger sixshooter said...

We should do it [drink] more often then ... what's your drink of choice?

1:42 AM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

I'll pretty much drink anything, I like beerz, but if I'm in the mood to get trashed with as few carbs as possible I hit up the gin and tonic, or else the vodka and tonic.
I'm like a lady who lunches meets a frat boy.

5:16 PM  
Blogger sixshooter said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:00 AM  
Blogger sixshooter said...

So you're like me aunt ... she has a few cocktails and meets frat boys all the time.

8:01 AM  
Blogger sixshooter said...

I give up ... I can't type this morning. "It's like me aunt" ... geez.

Either that or I turned into a pirate.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

as JDepp prooved, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! I don't meet frat boys, I just drink like one.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://zmcqmsiv.com/lvod/bsrf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lzwrhnff.com/exmq/eadx.html]Cool site[/url]

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://zmcqmsiv.com/lvod/bsrf.html | http://udlmtccc.com/csxa/rvps.html

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://zmcqmsiv.com/lvod/bsrf.html | http://udlmtccc.com/csxa/rvps.html

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home