Thursday, June 30, 2005

whatEVER

A couple of days ago I got my hair cut and to be honest I’m less than thrilled with the results. It’s half way between my desire to shave it off completely and the poser in me that doesn’t want to ruin my emo-cred. Today my roommate stopped in, on his way out of town and after looking at it for a few minutes he concluded I look like Ghey Hitler. I’d be insulted if it weren’t so true. God I can’t wait for it to grow back, I don’t care how hot it is in this weather.
Well punks I’m off to my summer villa for the weekend, to celebrate Canada Ghey, I hope y'all have a blast and a half! Drunk and stoned with my sister, yay.

10 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

The last haircut I got made me look like Chet the asshole brother from "Weird Science."

Do you sport the little square mustache?

6:49 PM  
Blogger Egan said...

Happy Canada Ghey Flesh. Enjoy the long weekend.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Kikhwa said...

Be adventurous. Shave it off. It can always grow back!

Have a great weekend.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Ed Grow said...

Flesh-
Smoke some pot and get drunked up for me, you Canadian emo-posing, asexual-fronting, Hitler-imitating,hunk of alt-man love!

2:33 PM  
Blogger n.v. said...

I don't know about the other chicks that hit this blog, but the idea of you looking like Ghey Hitler has my cat dripping like a snotty nose.

Me-owwww!

12:02 AM  
Blogger n.v. said...

Happy Canada Ghey, sweetie!

12:03 AM  
Blogger n.v. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Jaz said...

Hmmm...a Ghey Hitler...I'm not sure if this is accurate as I have not seen your hair. However, if you feel you must shave it, would it be safe to assume you might grow it only to reach the Ghey Hitler stage once more? IF it was me, I'd suffer through this stage to see what freaked-out historical figure I might look like next...alas, it is your hair and your life...chose whichever option seems the most enjoyable!!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

Dearest YourName,
I sport only tween-stash, thank you very much.
*
Dearest Egan and Eddie,
spank you both for the well-wishes.
*
Dearest Kik,
The thing is, when I was in highschool I was the kind of painful n3rd that wore track-pants everyday and a Northern Exposure T-shirt with a wolf on it. I was deeply uncool. Now that I have even a hint of cool, I'm scared of losing it.
*
Dearest NonV,
I hope your Canada Ghey was a pointless and lazy as mine.
*
Dearest Jaz,
I intend to suffer through it!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Digby said...

go the whole 9 yards and dye it pink.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home