Thursday, June 23, 2005

Tween-Beard



I felt it important to keep the people of the world abreast on all recent developments in my life. The most significant being my decision to grow tween-beard. For those of you unfamiliar with the term, tween-beards effect thousands of men everywhere, each and every day. Tween-beards are those beards that are too sparse to be considered a genuine facial-hair growth and are more-or-less a bunch of straggly random hairs sprouting from one’s face. Cursed with the inability to grow facial hair, I have decided to forgo good-taste and grow out my neck-hairs anyway. I challenge the people of the world to support tween-bearders by growing theirs out, or supporting those that can.

7 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

Okay, when I saw the title "Tween-Beard" I thought this post was going to be about taint hair.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

ooooh, I don't know what taint hair is! I hope it's sexy.

12:20 AM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Well, taint is a quaint phrase meaning the area between scrot and ass, as in t'aint scrot, t'aint ass. Whether or not that's sexy is open to interpretation.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

I thought it had something to do with highlights, boy am I mistaken.
It's not unsexy, just you know, not what I thought it was.

1:43 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

what is coming out of your head?

10:03 AM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

why, that's my emo hair!
duh!

12:30 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahahah fabulous

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home