Saturday, June 11, 2005

RANTthis.

"I'm sassy y'all!"


While vacationing at my parent’s summer retreat I decided to watch the local cable station for shits and giggles. One particular show that I always seem to come across is RANT, where real local teens discuss local-teen problems hosted by a sassy – yet relatable – hip 20-something redhead would-be fashionista.
Today’s discussion was on whether or not girls ‘dig’ the bad-boy type. The one boy on the panel was representing the ‘bad-boy’ contingent and apparently misguided attempts at thug-couture. He claimed that girls simply love his bad-boys ways and if he cheated and lied well, that’s just part of his appeal. His prime example being the time he was arrested while on a date, something he claims did not dissuade his date from lusting after him. Now, even if I believe he was actually arrested on a date – that’s some wild life he leads at the ripe-old-age of 19 – how likely is it that his date loved it?
Despite my better judgement to just change the channel I decided instead to watch the remainder of the show and allow myself to get worked up about his perpetuating the idea of violent-males and women loving them. Not to mention disappointment that the host – who is suppose to act as the voice of reason I’d hope – failed to jump-in to point out what a massive knob he was being. Finally one of the teen girls on the panel stood up as being only interested in boys who treated her with respect and like the lady she is.
“Yeah right” Jackass replied “I can see it in your eyes you’re into me!”
The host giggled encouragingly: “Yeah I can see it too! Especially in your left eye!”
My new teen icon responded deftly: “Then I’m gunna have to go flush my eye out.”
Ha! If you need any help, I’d be honoured to hold your hair back.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey fleshie! it's smen.

nice pee story.

:)

1:41 AM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

Hey smen!!
I'm glad you enjoyed adventures in urination!

9:30 PM  
Blogger suz said...

smen- do you still blog too?

SuzyQ

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home