Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Oh HELL no!


When a roommate and his mother show up out of the blue to spend a week at an apartment he pays rent for there is nothing you can do. There is also nothing you can do when said mother proceeds to CLEAN YOUR APARTMENT for her spoiled son. However, I am more than entitled to feeling insulted that she so clearly thinks I’m some sort of slovenly house-keeper. Which I am not. The apartment is certainly cleaner than the way he left it.
PS - the soap-dish goes on the RIGHT, don't mess with my shit.

4 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

ahhahah this illustration is fantastic

7:50 PM  
Blogger n.v. said...

Flesh, if you weren't gay, I'd be in love with you. Oh, hell -- I'm in love with you anyway.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Ed Grow said...

As per your previous post, I take offense. Threesomes are not gross, adn they make fabulous conversation starters with exes.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

Dear NonV,
You bring the dyke-priest I'll find the matching gowns.
glove, Flesh.
*
To update, I misinterpreted, the mother was only staying the afternoon to disinfect the countertops and do his laundry, only the roommate is staying for a week.
I never said "threesomes" were gross, I said they were: ew. I like your idea though, Ed, I may have to do use that advice someday, regardless of whether I've had a 3some or not.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home