Thursday, June 09, 2005

I swear I didn’t make this up just to have something to post about



Last night I had a dream that while at some chic down-town loft Lindsay Lohan burst in with a baggie full of weed.
“Fleshie!” She said coyly “I KNOW you want some!”
I replied that of course I did, because of course I do, always. I don’t remember whether we toked-or-not, but if dream-me is anything like real-me then we probably did several times. This is my solution to LLo’s coke-orexia: Pot. No one can be anorexic on the ganj, trust me I’ve tried. We just need to set up a little Out-Clinic section of my apartment where Lohan, Mary-Kate, Nicole Richie and all the other anorexic pixies we love can get their toke-on and eventually their munchies-on.
See, pot does cure everything.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

trickster !!



x

3:30 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Ha!

Seriously, they need to call you.

12:16 PM  
Blogger No one asked us said...

Pot does cure all, it is soooo true. I should know.

2:10 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

nevermind the pot... those cheekbones are ghastly!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

Her cheekbones definately look like they might cut glass! Just one more perk of coke-orexia I guess.

3:40 PM  
Blogger AMS said...

Oh my god imagine the disaster if Lindsay got the munchies! She would have to starve herself for a month after one pig-out - not good at all for her clavicles

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home