Sunday, June 26, 2005

I answered 20 questions, and a bitch ain't one.

It’s Sunday and there isn’t much to do today so to kill some time I’m answering this 20-question biznaz I found on a site I semi-frequent:

1. Tell me something obvious about you.
I want people to think I’m funny.

2. Tell me something about you that many don't know.
I make a lot of self-deprecating jokes but I’m a fairly confident person. Oh, and I’m strong-like-bull. I don’t look it, but I am.

3. What is your biggest fear?
Dying alone and no one noticing/caring for weeks. It might be a direct rip-off of Bridget Jones but it is still something to legitimately fear.

4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut?
Safe. I’m not adventurous in the least.

5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money.
Oh honestly, this question screams to be answered with: Love.
But I refuse.
So instead I will say: what it feels like to be a bear. And to have a beard.

6. What is your most treasured possession?
My journals, I’ve kept one since grade 8 religiously and reading journals from years ago is like visiting a really great old friend. It is probably the only place in life where I am as vicious, funny, kind and true as I really am.

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often?
I have the bad habit of saying really unfair things about people I love. I am trying to change that.

8. What is your favorite lie to tell?
“I don’t mind!”

9. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again.
This question only makes me think of dirty things.

10. Are you the jealous type?
Yes, but I’m ridiculously good at hiding it. Unless I’m drunk.

11. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to?
Lord Voldemort.

12. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
I can’t name a specific incident, but there are definitely more than a handful of people who have done really casually-awesome things for me, that has really solidified their presence in my life. They usually aren’t grand-gestures and that is how I know they’re genuine.

13. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
I’d shave my head, despite the fact I look like a monk. That’s about as crazy as I get.

14. When was the last time you cried?
This past Christmas. Don’t you love super-happy-family-fun-time?

15. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
I think this past Wednesday night.

16. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
I would have to be on several types of drugs to be shirtless in front of my own friends let alone in public.

17. Name something embarrassing you did while drunk.
I have the awesome habit of telling people that I’ve had a crush on that “I’m SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN”. It always works out really well.

18. Name one person, past or present, with whom you’d like to spend the day.
Ugh, I dunno, there are a few. I’m going to say Natalie, because she moved to BC and I don’t think I’ll see her for a very long time. That or my sister, I see my sister a fair bit, but she’s definitely my best-friend and if I could see her everyday I would.

19. Name one place you’ve never been and would like to go, and tell me why.
As a child I was obsessed by Vikings. I might like to visit Iceland to see if any of them still exist.

20. What’s the story behind your online persona/name?
Oh, because I think I’m hysterical. And I suppose it’s a vague-comment on the way corporate-interest has reduced peoples bodies and souls to little more than luncheon-meat in the great shopping-Mall that is our society. I’m deep like that.
---
Your turn. But only if you want.

9 Comments:

Blogger n.v. said...

Fleshster, you are funny. Gonna finish reading this before bed, but I need to know your e-male address!!

12:29 AM  
Blogger n.v. said...

Is it Flesh Von Sexula at Sympatico?

12:29 AM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

Well, glover I e-mailed YOU and then I changed my profile to show an e-mail address, so I'd say we're set!

1:07 AM  
Blogger Evil Petting Zoo said...

I like this thus I'm stealing it at some point.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Egan said...

Flesh, I see you have quite a caring compassionate side. Not that I didn't think you did before. This was a good post and sheds some light on you as a person. Thanks man!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

Thanx for compliment!

3:17 PM  
Blogger vivahate said...

GREENLAND

10:07 PM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

How could Greenland have vikings and not Iceland hmm??

12:44 AM  
Blogger Amanda A. said...

I love these question activities. Now I'm stealing it for my blog!!!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home