Saturday, June 11, 2005

Hey baby, can you bleed like me?


Seeing Garbage’s new video Bleed Like Me on Much More Music’s top-ten list is not as exciting an experience as you might think for this Garbage-fan. Shirley Manson of course looks amazing with her gorgeous skin and sexy – but tasteful – outfits and I do enjoy the song. However, MMM plays the likes of the new Backstreet Boys video and creates much fan-fair for the arrival of Shania Twain and Dido. The whole station reeks of syndrome I like to call: “SO five years ago”.
Garbage is just too cool to be played on my mother’s music-video station.

6 Comments:

Blogger No one asked us said...

Mama hurs ya baby, Mama hurs ya.

9:53 PM  
Blogger suz said...

*drools*
one day, shirley, you will be mine.

i havn't seen the new video yet- mostly because i don't watch mmm. but i'm impressed that they played it. [i'll take what little "good" muzik i can get from them..]

11:38 AM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

I just can't take seeing Garbage side-by-side with the Backstreet Boys, the world is so wrong.

10:45 PM  
Blogger n.v. said...

I saw someone buying the Backstreet Boys' new CD at Future Shop. I wanted to kick her in the teeth for having such horrendous tastes.

Excuse me while I go comb my hair to the side and listen to Flock of Seagulls' Greatest Hits.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Rob Danger said...

My sister, who I love, actually LOVES that new Backstreet Boys song, I may never look at her the same.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
Whatever your reasons are for joining a dating site/s,you are going to want for more information about remain careful or also repay as low as possible expectations. However,be the case making the rounds to learn more about the potential having to do with meeting interested people to have whom you and you will have give an all in one meaningful relationship later everywhere in the.?Healthy plus also man-made disasters, can lead for more information about most of the time not to mention that ability blackouts these all primarily keep going also a bride and groom having to do with hours many at least about three ',while as part of your many patients an enormous instances, seven days and maybe longer term This can easily bill tag your company hard earned big money

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home